Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Excuse me, what?

This is totally random but its just a thought I had. Why is it when a company says "This is the new and improved version of (insert item here)" "We have revamped this line to fit into today's market" it really isn't. You can change the size of something, discontinue a color, and add a new color but you still leave the hunter green and navy blue colors in the line? I'm so confused. Who in their right mind, in today's market, would put hunter green or navy blue tile in their house? I mean, you can't tell me those colors are your best sellers. Maybe in the 80's or early 90s. Heck, I'll even give you mid 90s but now. No ma'am. And if you are even thinking about it, you should contact me first. Or at least turn on HGTV.

No comments: