Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well I didn't have a speech prepared.....



Look I won a Blogger Award!!

My good friend Lisa gave me this Blogger award yesterday and I am SUPER stoked about it!! Its so nice to be given anything really. I know my blog isn't super special but it means a lot to me. Thanks Lisa! Check out her hilarious blog here. Of course, there is a catch but its fun too.

Here are the rules:
  • You must thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Pass this award along to 13 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic!
  • Contact the bloggers you pick to let them know they've won.
  • State 7 things about yourself.

Here are the blogs I love and I think should win an award too (I'm going to have to duplicate some of Lisa's):
  1. Lens Envy Photography - My friend Erin's photography business blog. She does an amazing job!
  2. Days of Davenport - My friend Sarah's blog about her family and precious Nicholas.
  3. Hassell House - My co-worker/friend Laura's (La) blog about her precious family.
  4. Mrs. Mcfee - Another co-worker/friend Laura (McLeggin) and her blog. Its so wonderful it might make you sick. Hehe!
  5. Laticrete Conversations - This is my friend Henry's blog at Laticrete International. He is one our vendors at work. He is like a super blogger. Sometimes he has posts at 2:30 am!
  6. Erin - my friend Erin's other personal blog.
  7. Saving Towards a Better Life - My friend Tabitha's coupon/savings blog. She does an excellent job!
  8. Tile Freaks - This is another vendor of ours at work, Oceanside Glass. They freaking rock! They even have their own band! But they don't post enough at all. Maybe they will now.
  9. Learning as I go - My friend Malisa's blog. Her blog is SO funny!!
  10. Tales From a Not So Desperate Housewife - This is Lisa's blog. She definitely deserves 2!
  11. Yankee Man and a Country Girl - This is my friend Lauren's blog about her journey with her wonderful Yankee husband.
  12. Digital Stress - My friend Camron's blog about tech stuff. Sometimes its over my head but I like it anyway.
  13. Our Family - My friend Amanda's blog about her beautiful little boy Will.

7 Things about me:
  1. I am pregnant with my first child. My due date is June 12 and her name will be Reagan.
  2. I have the cutest nephew in the whole world, Carter.
  3. I love to make people laugh and love it when people make me laugh.
  4. My favorite season is fall.
  5. I have a full set of (3) Labrador retrievers. Yellow, Chocolate and Black.
  6. I love to quote movies, songs and funny commercials.
  7. My family and friends are the most important thing to me in the world, hands down.





No comments: