Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Diaper Buds


I found this company the other day online and thought it was interesting.  These are vacuum packed diapers.  They are very tiny and can fit in your purse.  The company says they are as good as any other diaper you would buy.  Right now they are having a trail offer on their website for 2 diapers for $1 until October 9th.  Two diapers for $1!  I'll try that.  I figured even if they aren't great diapers I'll have at least gotten some use out of them because they are bound to hold a little something.  I thought they would be good for us to use on shopping trips, camping trips (because they won't get wet!) or even just to keep a few extras in the car for emergencies.  I ordered them and they came pretty quick.  They really are vacuum packed in a little plastic bag.  I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I will.  We are planning a trip to Homestead Hollow in a few weeks and I may try them out then.  I'll update late with a review and let you know how it goes.  Until then check them out if you have little ones and get 2 diapers for a buck!

No comments: