Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moving

I have officially decided this whole house buying thing is way overrated. I am DONE DONE DONE with it ALL!! You hear me! Sick and tired!

We were supposed to close on the new house last week. Well, they called the day before, at 5 and said something was wrong with the appraisal so they had to move it back a week. So today was supposed to be the day. Well.....yesterday came and went with no bad news. Zac even called the "really nice lady" (read in between the quotes) at the bank and she said everything was fine. So he calls me today at lunch and said now they want to wait on us to close on our house before we close on the new one. REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? They pushed it back AGAIN and now we have 2 closings in one day. TWO IN ONE DAY! I am SO DONE WITH THESE PEOPLE!! All of them!! They need to learn better customer service! Why didn't somebody freakin call us yesterday?!? Well, why would they? That might have been too considerate of them. I mean nobody took off work or came in to work early so they could be at the stupid closing so why would it matter if they called the DAY OF! Once this is all over I'm not sure I want to buy another house EVER.

All I can think of is the infamous speech from Clark Griswold on Christmas Vacation. So......

If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Aliant Bank, our mortgage lender, and our government, right here. I want them brought from their happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want them brought right here, with a big ribbon on their head, and I want to look them straight in the eye and I want to tell 'em what cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh** they are! Hallelujah! Holy sh**! Where's the Tylenol?

No comments: