Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Essentials Shower

On March 28th some childhood friends of mine and their moms threw me an essentials shower. It was mainly for diapers, wipes and bath stuff. Just to get all the basic stuff that I would use everyday. It was a great shower! They did a great job and I got some great stuff! I am so lucky to have such good friends!!

Ellie, Jan, Lisa and Reva, thank you so much for everything you did to make it a great day for me! I really appreciate so much!! You guys are the best!

Here are some pics of the event courtesy of Erin Hollis Lens Envy Photography:


The Diaper Cake Ellie Made. So cute!


Cupcakes!

Please sign the guest book!

Jan, Lisa, Me and Ellie

Lisa, Me and Ellie

I love this! This convo must have been intense!

New baby Colin.

When Carter got there.

Gifts!

So cute!

Diapers!!

Miss Melanie Anne and her cupcake.

The Family, minus Rachael. She got sick and had to go home :(

And the finale....The cutest Vera Bradley diaper bag ... I. Have. Ever. Seen! I love this!! I wish I could get bedding out of the same print because Miss Reagan would have it if I could!!


Again, thanks to everybody for coming and giving us the best gifts! It will all come in very handy!!

No comments: