Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Aunt Weesha x2


The newest member of our family arrived at 9:45 on July 27th. Four days before my 25th birthday, I might add. He is the most precious thing I have ever seen. They whole process started at 9 pm on the 26th. By 11:30 Chelsea and her entourage were at the hospital and in Labor and Delivery. I got there around 2 and we were just waiting on Chelsea's doctor to get there. She had been on vacation for like 2 weeks and Monday was her first day back. Thank goodness! I know Chelsea was relieved. They finally broke her water around 8 am and Landon Carter was born at 9:45. He was 5.3 and 19 inches long. He is such a beautiful little boy! I hope I get to see him grow up. And one day when he is old enough he will know the story of how he came to be. Honestly, nothing else matters now though. He is just wonderful.

My cousin Amanda, who is really like my sister, has a little boy named Taylor Evan. He is 3 and the best toddler I have met. He is so funny! He calls me Aunt Weesha and I gladly answer. Believe it or not he started calling me that on his own. So now I have 2 little boys in my life. I love them both so much! In February I will become Aunt Weesha x3. Yes, you guessed it, Amanda is preggo again and her due date is the end of February. Its not a leap year is it?!? Maybe when the new baby comes she will let me keep Evan more! Ha! I know she is going to need some help.

I never realized how precious kids are until I've had these guys in my life. Maybe one day I will have my own. Maybe....

No comments: