Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Spa Day!


Zac gave me a Maternity Massage gift certificate for Mother's Day. I made an appointment for Saturday morning. I am super excited! I thought about having a pedicure done too but its a little more pricey than the average Chinese Nail salon so I'll have to think about it more. It does last 60 mins and they massage your legs and feet. Boy do I need that! My toes look like cocktail smokies these days and my cankles make me look like an elephant. I really do need it. Don't you think? Anyway, I'll be sure to share my experience once I get back. Anybody else ever have a maternity massage? How did it go? Got any pointers for me?

1 comment:

Days of Davenport said...

Hey! I had a maternity massage. I want to say Gabe gave it to me for Valentine's Day, so I wasn't as far along as you are, but it was wonderful! Mine was at the Halcyon Day Spa at the Summit. Enjoy!!