Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

RetailMeNot.com



I found this website yesterday and thought it was pretty cool. some of you more savvy "coupon-ers" may already know about it but I thought I would share anyway.  You can search coupons for certain websites. Like, I looked up one for Vera Bradley.com and RosenberryKids.com.  They had one for Rosenberry but didn't have any for Vera right now.  But you can sign up and they will send you coupons for all the places you want when they come available.  There are also coupons on there that other people have shared.  

They have grocery coupons too but for what I found they are the same as Red Plum.  I just thought the website coupons were cool.  Check it out if you want.  You never know, you may find something good. 

No comments: