Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Getting Close!

We are at the 2 week mark now!  I guess it's just a waiting game to see who can hold out the longest, Reagan or my Dr.  When I had my first check up last week she said I had a little thinning and was dilated 1/2 cm.  Sorry if that is TMI!  

I had a little excitement/scare yesterday.  I went in, she checked me and said everything was fine.  My next appointment was for this morning so she just went ahead and did all the usual things while I was there.  She said I was now dilated 1 cm.  Whoo hoo.  At this rate it may be July before she is born!  Ha!  Just kidding really.  Dr Straughn said she wouldn't let me go over 41 weeks.  (Oh thank you so much for letting me be 10 months and one week pregnant!)  Can you feel the sarcasm there?  But what can I do.  She went to medical school and I didn't.  She is a great doc so I trust her. Fortunately for me Dr straughn is the doc on call through the holiday so maybe Reagan will want to come this weekend. 

Speaking of Memorial Day, it is the official start of summer!  Yea!!  I love summer!  Even though this year I may not get to enjoy it as much.  The fun part is that Carter is big enough to get in the pool.  As much as he loves bath time I'm sure he will love the pool.  I can't wait to see him in it on Monday!  If I can stand the heat I will get some pics and post them next week some time.  Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!

No comments: