Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Little Self Motivation

  • I am blessed to have the life I have.
  • I have a great husband who loves me for who I am.
  • I may only have one good eye but I have the rest of my health!
  • I have a healthy and happy baby girl.
  • I have the best family in the whole world. Literally, THE. BEST. And they would do anything for me.
  • I have a lot great friends who we don't see enough.
  • I have 3 dogs that always love to see me and a cat that just wants me to pet her when I get a chance.
  • I have a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in every night.
  • I have food in my fridge, pantry and freezer.
  • I may not have the best car but it's paid for and it gets me where I'm going.
  • I still have a great job and work with/for great people.
  • My husband still has a great job.
  • My daughter has everything she needs and never goes with out.
  • I may not be able to afford everything I want but I have everything I need.
  • I am confident in my abilities and believe they will take me where I need to be. 
  • God has a plan for me and I will trust in Him.

No comments: