Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

What We Did in 2010

    A look back...
  • I was preggers!!
  • We went on a Baby Moon to Gatlinburg. 
  • I had a million eye surgeries.  
  • Spent the first 2 months of the year laying on the couch.
  • We moved to a new house and sold our old one.
  • My dad got sick and I had never been so scared in my life.
  • I finally realized my dad was not invincible.
  • Lost a Grandmother and an Aunt
  • Did LOTS of EXTRA praying...
  • Did lots and lots of Thanking...
  • Paid off my car!
  • Had our first baby!!
  • It was a million degrees outside
  • Lost a lot of sleep.
  • Carter had his 1st birthday!
  • We built a garage
  • Went on our first vacation with Reagan
  • Zac finally got of the night shift 
  • Lost all my baby weight then gained 15 back thanks to my eye and steroids.  (Nice)
  • Made new friends just to find out they were moving to Kentucky.  :(
  • Lost my job
  • Got a temporary job thanks to my dad
  • Zac's dad got sick and we got scared again.
  • Had our very first white Christmas and our first one with Reagan.

We had some good times and some bad this year but I think the one good thing out weighs ALL the bad ones.  We are SO blessed and I thank God everyday for that.  Everything happens for a reason and I can't wait to see what he has in store for us in 2011!  Happy New Year guys!!!

No comments: