Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

So This Is (was) Christmas.....

And what have we done?..... Well there was this...

which is my absolute favorite Christmas pic of all time!!

And this....




Lots and lots of presents...



A good bit of this for the first time EVER...


A lot of this as well for Reagan...

And plenty of this....time with family



Oh and definitely plenty of this....mmm cake.....



We had a great Christmas!!  It was amazing!  I still can't believe it snowed here!  Zac got me a Brave Love necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!  This is it here...Brave Love.  It has all of our names at the bottom.  Sorry, I haven't gotten a pic of it yet!  I absolutely LOVE it!!!  Did I say that already?  Reagan got everything she needed plus more.  Santa brought her an excersaucer and a taggie blanket that she loves as well.  Santa didn't go overboard this year because he figured everybody else would.  He was right.  :)  I got Zac a Brew Your Our Beer kit which he loves.  Boy, I can't wait for that!  It makes 5 gallons at a time.  Nice.  My mom and dad surprised me with a laptop.  I was so shocked that I cried.  I just wasn't expecting to get something like that.  Don't you just love surprises!  They also got us a Handy Cam which is awesome.  We already have plenty of videos to share.  Aren't you excited.  I think we got everything we had hoped for. 

Most of all we took time to remember the reason for Christmas.  Our savior was born!  We read the story straight from the bible.  That is my favorite part!   Of course Reagan doesn't understand it all right now but she will in time.  What I think is important is that we start our own traditions and teach her the real reason for Christmas.  It's not about toys and what we get its about Jesus.  Hopefully one day she will love to read it too.

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments: