Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mid 20's Crisis

In keeping with the theme of this week, here is another first for ya. Let me preface this with another story. When I was 19, I decided that I was old enough to get the cartilage in my ear pierced. If any of you know my dad, you know that this is a good way to get your butt in some serious trouble. But, I figured, why not? I am plenty old enough to make my own decisions and I am an adult now. Wrong! As soon as my dad saw it, which was a week later, he told me to take it out or find somewhere else to live. So, obviously, I took it out. Not to mention the fact that he checked that night when I came home to make sure that it was in fact gone. I was not happy.

As I approach 25 next week, I decided that I was, in deed, was old enough now to get a 2nd hole in my ear, which I couldn't have either, and get my cartilage pierced too. Considering the fact that I am married and my19 year old sister is about to have a baby. I think I deserve the right. So last Friday I went and had it done. Happy Birthday to me! I really do like it though. For some people this may not be a big deal but for me its huge. Look at me being a rebel at 25! Woo hoo! Maybe next time I won't clean my room!

1 comment:

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

You are such a rebel! Please post a pic. :)