Reagan Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Little Signs He is Listening

Several weeks ago a need of the greatest kind (in my opinion) was brought to my attention.  This need is very near and dear to my heart and I have an overwhelming desire to help.  I've been praying about it a lot but I am not sure if is the right time just yet.  I know God will give me the answer I need but over the last few weeks I have noticed a lot more about it.  It seems everywhere I look there is something about it.  Facebook, the news, blogs, events, and so many other things.  I'm not quite sure if I am just noticing because I've been thinking about it or because God is showing me how great this need is.  You know how you see something you really like then you start noticing it everywhere?  I'm pretty sure this is God's way of showing me but I'm learning to let go of all the things that tell me it's not.   I just thought it would be good for me to get it off my chest (sort of hehe).  I've always felt that I was here for a reason and that God has HUGE plans for my life.  I've just been waiting for Him to show me.  Maybe this is it?  Maybe it isn't?  I am really hoping it is though.  If you think about it when your saying your prayers, say one for me, I would greatly appreciate it. 

No comments: